Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Frenzy...tomorrow!

I officially signed up for Script Frenzy 2010 two days ago. It would be an understatement to say I'm stoked and ready to rumble...or write, take your pick.

I've had this quirky idea for a feature length romantic comedy and its been brewing in the back of my head for a while now. I generally write a lot of of sci-fi...I mean A LOT. I have three feature screenplays all in the science fiction genre so this round of Script Frenzy is going to make for one crazy April. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and trying something entirely new...sorta...The genre is fresh, but the storyline is very familiar and very personal. Many of the characters and the basic plot line for this film is based off my life, yep...my life and my own little love story.

Yeah I know I'm still only 17, but for any of you who have followed my tweets or taken the time to read a lot of my posts you might know I don't always act my age. In good way. At least I think so. :)

The outline is finished, so are the characters sketches. Now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment