Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quick Update

On THE SAVING

The countdown mentally started for me the second I woke up Monday morning. 5 days to pull my act together for the first promo photo shoot ever for THE SAVING.

At least 200 emails and text messages later and I think we're ready to roll. The team is all pulled together. Paul Connel has been cast (more on that tomorrow!), a Costume Designer brought onto the production and I've given myself a pretty decent crash course in Photoshop.

The supplies for tomorrow's shoot just keeps piling up in my closet. Personally I think we're gonna bang it, just hoping the rain holds off.

On REVIEWING

Guess whose getting her Film Warrior On!?

Just finished watching ONE HOUR FANTASY GIRL, I like to let films simmer in my brain for a while before voicing an opinion. I jotted down a list of key thoughts and concepts that popped out of my while watching the movie and I plan on viewing it at least once more before putting anything down on paper.

I will say this, it was definitely worth my time. I allowed myself to emotional invest my heart and mind into the characters and was not let down.


So yes, lots to look forward, still lots to get done!

FORWARD MARCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment