Myself and a skeleton crew tramped out yesterday afternoon to a secluded park to bang out what Steph dubbed "my death awesomeness." After its all said and done, ya it was pretty awesome and really really really surreal. But I kinda getting used to that.
1. MJ really needs to check the weather forecast more often.
2. Everyone should know someone like the Brennen family. Talented Much? Thanks again Memory!
3. 7 people standing out in the falling rain with fake blood galore and some random girl sprawled out on the sidewalk contorted into a very awkward very dead looking position will most assuredly get some eyebrow raises. Much to the amusement of a certain 17 year old Director.
4. Stephanie is quite the trooper. There are few things she won't and hasn't done for this film. Now she can check lying on the freezing cold cement, drenched in rain in 55 degree weather with nothing but a t-shirt and jeans on, covered in blood off her list. Now we just need to set her on fire. I kid Steph...sorta :D
5. Umbrella Man Number 4 needs to be tagged on Facebook ASAP.
6. Sushi. Need I say more?